Wetlands Solutions’ first mitigation bank was established in April of 2000 on 1,404 acres in Jackson County, Mississippi to meet the growing need for quality wetlands mitigation in South Mississippi. Wetlands Solutions presently operates and manages eight mitigation banks in five counties across Coastal Mississippi and Alabama in both the Vicksburg, Mississippi and Mobile, Alabama USACE districts.
- Mississippi Wetlands Bank in Jackson County
- Crane Creek Mitigation Bank in Pearl River County
- George County Mitigation Bank in George County
- Dead Tiger Mitigation Bank in Hancock County
- Devil’s Swamp Mitigation Bank (Phases I, II and III) in Hancock County
- Lillian Swamp Mitigation Bank in Baldwin County, Alabama
Since July of 2000 Wetlands Solutions has provided credits for hundreds of projects across the Coast. With over 15,000 acres under management and our record of timely service to our clients, Wetlands Solutions has become the preferred provider for the mitigation needs of municipalities, developers, builders and engineers.